Our mission is at uDroppy is to empowers the next generation of entrepreneurs to build and scale e-commerce brands. We do that by streamlining their supply chain operations through our technology, network, elegant design and outstanding customer care. We believe everyone can turn into a successful e-commerce entrepreneur in today’s economy, and we want to be part of their journey.
- Helped thousands of entrepreneurs in US, CA and Europe get started and scale their E-Commerce business;
- Built a Network of Supply Chain solutions in Asia, Europe and US;
- Launched the first plug & play platform to manager Cash-on-Delivery operations in multiple countries;
- Raised capital from top tier Silicon Valley investors like Jason Calacanis, Marco Zappacosta and Sequoia.
Are you a digital copywriter who delivers compelling, high-quality marketing copy across a high volume of refreshed marketing webpages, email and adverts? Do you articulate in conversational, yet concise words, the need for complex solutions to complicated business problems — across a myriad of industries and buyers within those industries? Have you worked alongside content strategist, UI/UX, content author and digital producer teammates to enhance digital experiences that aim to drive business growth?
👩💻🧑💻 As a Direct Response Copywriter at uDroppy, you will:
- Produce clear, compelling copy that follows voice, tone, and narrative guidance provided by content strategist.
- Effectively and convincingly prepare and present concepts and/or messaging recommendations to business unit/industry stakeholders.
- Execute copywriting, and edit in UX or web content templates on deadline, potentially requiring multiple iterations same-day or in a tight turnaround.
- Write short web copy updates to fit modules, adverts and emails.
- Write SEO-rich copy to optimize landing pages.
- Contribute to, and help maintain, copy guidelines for web including headline/subhead/title lengths, calls to action, etc.
- Transpose and repurpose content from various formats — or from other writers and content strategists — to use for digital purposes. Edit approved content or repurpose content.
- Work closely with content strategist to coordinate assignments and set priorities.
- Craft digital communications geared towards internal employees.
- Write internal emails, how-to’s, presentations, newsletters, processes, helpdesk, ecc. when needed.
- Communicate via email, phone, video with marketing, HR, and IT departments.
- Experience working with various cross-functional business-unit and industry teams and internal groups to deliver meaningful results on time with limited direction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to influence key individuals and teams internally.
- Ability to keep ego in check and adjust to shifting needs and views from multiple stakeholders, including internal team members, clients and partners.
- Ability to write in clear, compelling language, even when the subject matter is innately complex.
- Able to adjust copy to fit a specific medium.
- Serve as a wellspring of ideas and inspire creative excellence in colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing or other writing-intensive field.
- 3-5 years experience in high-volume direct response copywriting.
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Well understanding of the different marketing channels and their needs.
- Experience with short-form (ad copy, infographics, etc.) and long-form (content marketing, ecom, performance marketing, influencer marketing, logistics).
- Write and edit copy across the entire brand ecosystem.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and techniques to keep firm at forefront of digital innovation.
- Proficient in SEO copywriting.
- Exceptional and effective writing, editing, and message development skills that emphasize clear construction, grammar, and relevance
- Completely comfortable with remote/offsite, virtual environment
- Great team player: You love solving problems with your teammates and working closely with other functions such as Marketing & Design, local markets and sales.
- Excellent analytical skills: You are a data driven person fed by analysis but you know how to have creative ideas based on data insights.
- Languages: You speak and write English natively. If you speak French, Italian, German or Spanish it is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as uDroppy grows further 🤗
- Best tools money can buy ✅
- Paid vacations ✅
- Online courses (udemy & similars) to grow your skills ✅
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to improve your skills and personal network✅
- Free coffee and refreshments when in Office ✅