Our mission is at uDroppy is to empowers the next generation of entrepreneurs to build and scale e-commerce brands. We do that by streamlining their supply chain operations through our technology, network, elegant design and outstanding customer care. We believe everyone can turn into a successful e-commerce entrepreneur in today’s economy, and we want to be part of their journey.
- Helped thousands of entrepreneurs in US, CA and Europe get started and scale their E-Commerce business;
- Built a Network of Supply Chain solutions in Asia, Europe and US;
- Launched the first plug & play platform to manager Cash-on-Delivery operations in multiple countries;
- Raised capital from top tier Silicon Valley investors like Jason Calacanis, Marco Zappacosta and Sequoia.
As a Blog copywriter, you will brainstorm and create content for uDroppy’s blog (mgv.udroppy.com). We are looking for people with ECommerce and digital marketing expertise as well as SEO knowledge to assist the Marketing team with writing blog posts on a regular basis. This is a remote part time role.
👩💻🧑💻 As a ECom and Marketing Blog Copywriter at uDroppy, you will:
- Conduct research on industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies), generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Write quality pieces that appeal to the audiences, attracting more customers and boosting brand awareness.
- Write engaging copy related to thought e-commerce, influencer marketing, customer acquisition, funnel marketing, conversion rate optimizations, logistics operations and more generally, any topic which increase merchants growth.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style and tone).
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field (exceptions may occur).
- Great team player: You love solving problems with your teammates and working closely with other functions such as Marketing & Design, local markets and sales.
- Excellent analytical skills: You are a data driven person fed by analysis but you know how to have creative ideas based on data insights.
- Software: you have experience using WordPress and task management tools (ie. Asana, Notion, Trello).
- Languages: You speak English fluently. If you speak French, Italian, German or Spanish it is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as uDroppy grows further 🤗
- Best tools money can buy ✅
- Paid vacations ✅
- Online courses (udemy & similars) to grow your skills ✅
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to improve your skills and personal network✅
- Free coffee and refreshments when in Office ✅