Our mission is at uDroppy is to empowers the next generation of entrepreneurs to build and scale e-commerce brands. We do that by streamlining their supply chain operations through our technology, network, elegant design and outstanding customer care. We believe everyone can turn into a successful e-commerce entrepreneur in today’s economy, and we want to be part of their journey.
- Helped thousands of entrepreneurs in US, CA and Europe get started and scale their E-Commerce business;
- Built a Network of Supply Chain solutions in Asia, Europe and US;
- Launched the first plug & play platform to manager Cash-on-Delivery operations in multiple countries;
- Raised capital from top tier Silicon Valley investors like Jason Calacanis, Marco Zappacosta and Sequoia.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be in charge of using software to automate customer contact. Your focus will be on streamline processes, automate manual workflows and set up measurement tools that generate actionable insights. Your goal is to use automation to improve operational efficiencies and grow the bottom line.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Marketing Automation Specialist at uDroppy, you will:
- Understand, analyze and improve conversion rates at each touchpoint.
- Define clear goals for the entire customer journey analyzing each touchpoint.
- Use the current stack of software and scout new ones to optimize faster and with more efficiency the achievement of touchpoint goals.
- Develop and implement global strategies to increase the number of leads, leads conversion, improve campaigns and segment databases.
- Become an expert in the tools we are actively using as well as become an expert in spotting new tools that can have a huge impact on the business growth.
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to increase conversion rates.
- Oversee all aspects of the email deployment process and team, including helping develop strategy, identifying and creating audiences with data, analyzing, and optimizing.
- Guide content strategies for nurture and automation.
- Analyze email/bot campaign data to determine what is working and not working; run A/B tests to vet champion/challenger hypotheses to deliver campaign performance improvement.
- Continuously work to improve email KPIs.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Develop and execute A/B testing for email optimization.
- Manage email templates, help create new ones if needed.
- Help with key metrics like scoring and automation.
- Leverage data-driven decision making and a deep understanding of email best practices to analyze current email programs and optimize performance to create personalized email experiences for all uDroppy’s customer’s segments.
- Manage the full communication journey for new and existing users, identifying areas for automation, nurture and trigger campaigns.
- Track and report back on channel performance, including maintaining a calendar, establishing performance benchmarks and KPIs, and working cross-functionally to ensure proper logging, logic, and dashboards are in place.
- Partner with Content, Marketing, and Success teams to execute audience-centric and ROI driven initiatives, segmenting users based on profile, behavior history, and acquisition source.
- Identify gaps in segment and marketing strategies related to email and recommend action.
- Work closely with analytics team to identify trends, performance improvements and optimization of email campaigns.
- Regularly report to key departments on key email KPIs and progress toward goals as well as improvements or testing being done.
A good candidate has:
- You have 4+ years of experience in marketing automation.
- Extensive experience working with Hubspot Suite and Intercom.
- Experience email marketing best practices and policies (ie: CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR).
- Experience in handling high volumes of email productions: setup and execution of campaigns, inclusive of A/B multivariate testing, triggered messaging and marketing automation.
- Good knowledge of CRMs.
- Knowledge of how digital marketing works and how strategies of demand gen are developed.
- Great team player: You love solving problems with your teammates and working closely with other functions such as Marketing & Design, local markets and sales. Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation.
- Excellent analytical skills: You are a data driven person fed by analysis but you know how to have creative ideas based on data insights.
- Ownership: you take ownership both for successes and failures.
- Self-organization: ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources.
- Fast learner: you must learn how to use new and different software fast. Needs may change and the software stack may evolve.
- Software: Hubspot suite, ActiveCampaign, Intercom, Mixpanel, Segment, WordPress and Webflow are some of the current software stack.
- Languages: You speak English fluently. If you speak French, Italian, German or Spanish it is a plus.
- Academic Background: You have a Master degree from a Business, Marketing or Engineering School (or an equivalent degree). Might consider exceptions for highly motivated or experienced candidates.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as uDroppy grows further 🤗
- Best tools money can buy ✅
- Paid vacations ✅
- Online courses (udemy & similars) to grow your skills ✅
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to improve your skills and personal network✅
- Free coffee and refreshments when in Office ✅