Our mission is at uDroppy is to empowers the next generation of entrepreneurs to build and scale e-commerce brands. We do that by streamlining their supply chain operations through our technology, network, elegant design and outstanding customer care. We believe everyone can turn into a successful e-commerce entrepreneur in today’s economy, and we want to be part of their journey.
- Helped thousands of entrepreneurs in US, CA and Europe get started and scale their E-Commerce business;
- Built a Network of Supply Chain solutions in Asia, Europe and US;
- Launched the first plug & play platform to manager Cash-on-Delivery operations in multiple countries;
- Raised capital from top tier Silicon Valley investors like Jason Calacanis, Marco Zappacosta and Sequoia.
Are you a Social Media Strategist who can create graphics, write content, and analyze data? Are you a self-starter? Do you get excited by the idea of creatively positioning digital content to create brand awareness and increase conversions? We’re looking for a triple-threat to join us. Must be comfortable with all social media platforms, understand best practices for video optimization, and a good balance between creative and analytical prowess. Interested? Apply!
👩💻🧑💻 As a Social Media Specialist at uDroppy, you will
- Collaborate the team to create a cohesive brand strategy to implement across platforms and channels that strengthens and complements our current SEO and digital marketing plan.
- Design and implement cross-channel social media campaigns.
- Dream up campaign creatives or crafting compelling content.
- Scout for influencers we can partner with to increase brand awareness and social media followers.
- Coordinate influencers campaigns with the marketing team to maximize the return.
- Analyze performance data and constantly challenge the results.
- Determine audience targets, analyze engagement, pinpoint the next big social media platform, to aligning a brand’s social presence to our website and search engine optimization strategy.
- Uphold our best practices.
- An eye for design.
- A detail-oriented and accurate work style.
- A reliable and hardworking ethic.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude.
- A sense of humor.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as uDroppy grows further 🤗
- Best tools money can buy ✅
- Paid vacations ✅
- Online courses (udemy & similars) to grow your skills ✅
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to improve your skills and personal network✅
- Free coffee and refreshments when in Office ✅