Our mission is at uDroppy is to empowers the next generation of entrepreneurs to build and scale e-commerce brands. We do that by streamlining their supply chain operations through our technology, network, elegant design and outstanding customer care. We believe everyone can turn into a successful e-commerce entrepreneur in today’s economy, and we want to be part of their journey.
- Helped thousands of entrepreneurs in US, CA and Europe get started and scale their E-Commerce business;
- Built a Network of Supply Chain solutions in Asia, Europe and US;
- Launched the first plug & play platform to manager Cash-on-Delivery operations in multiple countries;
- Raised capital from top tier Silicon Valley investors like Jason Calacanis, Marco Zappacosta and Sequoia.
As a Paid Acquisition manager, you will be in charge of multiplying our Paid Ads performances & conversions for our different targets – D2C Brands, Dropshippers, Performance Marketers, Creators & wanna be E-Commerce Entrepreneurs – through existing channels and new ones.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Paid Acquisition Specialist at uDroppy, you will
- Define the paid acquisition strategy
- Determine & prioritize relevant projects & ideas to increase uDroppy Paid traffic & conversions.
- Execute the strategy thanks to an ambitious and realistic roadmap by coordinating various stakeholders – marketing, design and BDR teams – to deliver projects with clear deadlines.
- Manage campaigns (performance & branding) across different channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Display, Snapchat, Twitter, Programmatic and many more!
- Analyze performances and identify global insights – main wins, drops & opportunities – through regular performance analyses and clear dashboards & take actions from them.
- Experience: You have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing – in-house, in an agency, a consulting firm or an advertiser.
- Great team player: You love solving problems with your teammates and working closely with other functions such as Marketing & Design, local markets and sales.
- Excellent analytical skills: You are a data driven person fed by analysis but you know how to have creative ideas based on data insights.
- Strong digital advertising skills: You master Google Analytics (basis) and at least Facebook Ads or Google Ads. A minimum knowledge of one big advertising platform would be a real plus (LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat Ads, Twitter Ads, Programmatic,…)
- Software: you have experience using tracking softwares, page builders and you are a fast learner when a new software is added to the stack.
- Languages: You speak English fluently. If you speak French, Italian, German or Spanish it is a plus.
- Academic Background: You have a Master degree from a Business or Engineering School (or an equivalent degree). Might consider exceptions.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as uDroppy grows further 🤗
- Best tools money can buy ✅
- Paid vacations ✅
- Online courses (udemy & similars) to grow your skills ✅
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to improve your skills and personal network✅
- Free coffee and refreshments when in Office ✅