Our mission is at uDroppy is to empowers the next generation of entrepreneurs to build and scale e-commerce brands. We do that by streamlining their supply chain operations through our technology, network, elegant design and outstanding customer care. We believe everyone can turn into a successful e-commerce entrepreneur in today’s economy, and we want to be part of their journey.
As a Backend Engineer at uDroppy you will be working on our business logic, impacting the life and business of thousands of entrepreneurs every day.
You will be making a real difference, from day 0.
Read about our customers success stories.
Our Values in a nutshell
- We believe in enjoying the journey and in celebrating every single success.
- We believe in always making our best to help others succeed.
- We believe in never giving up.
- We believe in always going the extra mile.
- We believe that co-motivation makes us invincible.
- We believe in transparency with our clients and with each other.
- We believe in trust, both internally and externally.
- We believe in team cohesion to reach our goals.
Sounds good? Then let’s move ahead 👨💻
How you will be contributing to make our customers successful in their entrepreneurial journey
It starts with you, you have to be in love with what you are doing and embrace the startup lifestyle.
As an engineer you’ll be studying and exploring the domain you’ll be working on every day, uDroppy will provide you with all the tools and resources you will need.
As a senior engineer you will be busy working with new technologies and architectures such as Severless/AI/Blockchain.
Taking and solving complex challenges in the supply chain industry will be part of your daily routine. Take an active part in our team’s continuous strive for improving our standards and processes.
Enjoy the journey of guiding and mentoring interns/junior engineers.
How your work routine could be like:
- Explore, improve, our core domain and its models.
- Explore new technologies and understand how our customers can benefit from them.
- You’ll be advocating improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions.
- Craft code that meets our internal and industry standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale distributed solution. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
What makes you a perfect fit for this role
Share our values, and work in accordance with those values. It’s a must.
- Strong knowledge in DDD and CQRS (Absolute must-have!).
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with AWS (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of significant experience working in distributed systems and how to implement best practices.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and deploying distributed, REST based systems. Understanding of micro service and cloud architectures and principles.
- Being comfortable with and a deep understanding of Design Patterns
- In-depth experience with application testing, releasing and deployment.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Familiar with the concepts of continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps.
- Great communication skills keeping management and your peers apprised of risks, issues, and overall status.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of data structures.
- Experience in the supply chain industry
- Experience with popular e-commerce platforms such as
- Experience in working in startups (fast paced environment)
- Experience with NoSQL
What you can expect from working in uDroppy
Our team is the most important asset we have. We treat each other with respect, and always try to learn from each other.
You will be working with brilliant and open minded people across the globe, from different backgrounds, cultures and countries.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to $120k/year based on your experience ✅
- Stocks options ✅
- Best tools money can buy ✅
- Paid vacation ✅
- Online courses (udemy & similars) to grow your skills ✅