Our mission is at uDroppy is to empowers the next generation of entrepreneurs to build and scale e-commerce brands. We do that by streamlining their supply chain operations through our technology, network, elegant design and outstanding customer care. We believe everyone can turn into a successful e-commerce entrepreneur in today’s economy, and we want to be part of their journey.
- Helped thousands of entrepreneurs in US, CA and Europe get started and scale their E-Commerce business;
- Built a Network of Supply Chain solutions in Asia, Europe and US;
- Launched the first plug & play platform to manager Cash-on-Delivery operations in multiple countries;
- Raised capital from top tier Silicon Valley investors like Jason Calacanis, Marco Zappacosta and Sequoia.
Are you a Search Marketing Specialist with a deep understanding of core SEO fundamentals? Do you enjoy analyzing information, executing tactical elements of SEO, and maximizing the volume of inbound traffic from search engines? Are you hands-on with exceptional attention to detail and a focus on driving results.? Interested? Let’s talk!
👩💻🧑💻 As a SEO Specialist at uDroppy, you will:
- Perform ongoing organic keyword research and discovery.
- Develop SEO recommendations based on data and research.
- Work with content teams and CMS platforms to implement SEO recommendations.
- Optimize organic website pages for high quality/high traffic keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze organic website analytics.
- Research and analyze competitor websites for top ranking organic keywords.
- Plan and implement a link-building strategy.
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Marketing.
- Associates degree required (Marketing preferred).
- Experience with search optimization tools (SEMrush).
- Experience with CMS platforms (Webflow, WordPress).
- Experience with keyword tools (Google Keyword Planner, Keywords Everywhere, SpyFu).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Experience with Google Tools (AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, trends).
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as uDroppy grows further 🤗
- Best tools money can buy ✅
- Paid vacations ✅
- Online courses (udemy & similars) to grow your skills ✅
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to improve your skills and personal network✅
- Free coffee and refreshments when in Office ✅
- Access to a co-working if you are remote ✅